Wednesday, December 16, 2009

An Unconventional Love Poem

I've mentioned in the past that I am in a poly relationship with two men. I have two great loves in my life and tonight is my secondary partner's birthday. I'm posting his very favorite love letter that I wrote years ago so that he can get warm fuzzy feelings when he looks at it right on my blog before he goes to sleep (as he's ordered to do each day!):

Liarliar

You bring out the Bitch in Me
when you tell lies about insignificant bullshit
prey on unsuspecting women
without a blink of the eye
This Bitch bestowed upon you
the NAME
for a very good reason
your lies
rub My mind sore
a reminder for Me
to just say NO
to sex with liars

Bizarre? Well, you know me!

No comments:

Just Who is this Mary Kay Lady?

I've always considered myself to not be one of those "hair and nails" girls who are constantly obsessed with makeup and lookin...