Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Idiocracy of a NON Bad-Ass

I just found a video online that literally made me want to vomit. I could barely sit through it and listen to the "go ahead and treat me like shit but it's okay because I love you and want to have your baby" crap. It's so irritating to me because this is the crap that so many young girls grow up on and this is why they are socialized at a young age to just take the crap that some men throw at them. I wish I could rewrite the song to include lyrics to the effect of, "You don't even deserve for me to give birth to your child, jackass". Check out the video and try not to puke:



If any of you tell me that you like this song, please meet me for coffee this weekend so that I can slap the crap out of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is pretty gross. The reality is that there is an entire generation of girls with daddy issues or no daddy at all and that causes these girls to take what they can get. It's so sad.

Admin said...

Pretty gross is exactly what it is!

You are correct about many girls not having male role models, and I think that in this case when they are raised with this type of music shoved down their throat as well as movies, tv shows, etc they are socialized to act like this. What would happen if they all didn't have dads, but they were raised to be independent? OMG, didn't she say that she doesn't want to be independent-I am dying here! Fuck!

Just Who is this Mary Kay Lady?

I've always considered myself to not be one of those "hair and nails" girls who are constantly obsessed with makeup and lookin...