Thursday, December 17, 2009

Exclusive Inteview With the Woman Behind Santa

Today my exclusive interview that I had with Twitter's very own obnoxious and sassy "I Am Mrs. Claus" was published on Associated Content. I'm so tired of hearing about Santa, Santa, Santa and it's about damn time that we start learning more about the head bitch in charge who is actually running the show up there in the North Pole! You can find the exclusive interview by clicking here.

While you are at it, check out "I May or May Not Have Applied for a Job at Hooters" over on the Healthy Hip Parenting Blog. I think that it is so funny! You can find the blog post by clicking here.

If you have recently written something funny, scandalous or outrageous on your blog, please feel free to tell us about it here in the comments section!

No comments:

Just Who is this Mary Kay Lady?

I've always considered myself to not be one of those "hair and nails" girls who are constantly obsessed with makeup and lookin...