Yesterday on twitter I declared a new official group, Team Bah-Humbug, for those of us grinches who can't stand the season. The official bylaws are as follows:
- Members will feel the insane need to pull their hair out when they have to listen to Christmas music, unless it is obnoxious Christmas music like "The Twelve Pains of Christmas"
- Members will try to avoid the store in any way during the month of December and will be pissed when they have to stand in any line if they do have to go to the store
- Members will be irritated that they are being expected to spend their precious money on people that they might not really care about or people who already have all that they need and don't need another stupid gift
- Members might decide to just give a big fuck you to the gift giving problem and not give anyone a gift at all
- Members might decide that instead of all the stupid crap that so many other people might be doing, they choose to do something nice for other people, like work in a homeless shelter kitchen or something
- Any member caught wearing Christmas shirts, socks or other apparel will have their membership immediately revoked
P.S. Don't forget that our theme songs, and our mascot and idol is:
Can anyone relate to what I'm talking about?