Monday, April 20, 2009

Badass Bitch of the Day: P!nk

I'd have to say that one of my favorite badass women is the musician P!nk. She's so tough with her badass tattoos, sassy attitude, and wicked sense of humor. Here are a few of my favorite videos by her:

Stupid Girls: A video poking fun at superficial women.

So What: A song about her separation with her husband. I'd have to say that her husband (Carey Hart) is pretty high up on my list of men who love badass women for starring in this video with her after they had separated. Apparently they've recently gotten back together.

Please Don't Leave Me: Ha, I don't even know what to say about this one! You'll have to watch it for yourself. I really love her sense of humor.

Sober: A song about sobriety. 

Trouble: Badass Pink kicks ass and breaks out of jail. 

Dear Mr. President:  A political statement to President Bush. 

U and Ur Hand: She's just a badass, plain and simple. I love all her outfits in this video.

No comments:

Just Who is this Mary Kay Lady?

I've always considered myself to not be one of those "hair and nails" girls who are constantly obsessed with makeup and lookin...