Sunday, April 19, 2009

Great Minds Think Alike

Lately I have been meeting so many other bad-ass women (and a few men) who have been making suggestions to me about some women who should be featured, some movies, books, etc. Well, if you have a great idea about something then leave a comment here or email me at redharlot(at)yahoo(dot)com. I've been thinking about having some male or female guest bloggers if anyone is interested. My very first bad-ass bitch guest blogger is currently writing up something that will be posted next week. If so, hit me up. Ciao!

3 comments:

marie said...

Love your blog on Freda. I go to her house/museum every year (in Mexico City) I'm always stunned to see her back braces -- they are so tiny -- she must have been a very, very small woman (in size).

Miss Unconventional, the Boss Goddess said...

Thank you Marie. I love her house! Isn't it just amazing??

belledame222 said...

Have you met...?