Friday, September 24, 2010

What We've Been Up To

We have been spending a little bit of time over at our newest project, Wild Women Reviews. I mentioned it in one of the previous posts and we sure have been having fun with the project. The goal of it is to have a collective group of women who write reviews, commentary and opinion of books, movies, music and products. I often receive offers to receive advanced reviews of books in order to write a review, however sometimes I don't have the time. So therefore I decided that I would create a collaborative website where we can pass off the books and products to other women who might be interested in writing a review.

This week we've written about:

Mistrix Ms. E wrote about her favorite book by the anarchist Emma Goldman, a book that influenced her subversive thought and flourished her independent nature. Check it out by clicking here.

Yesterday I wrote about one of the books that has been most influential in my life as an independent female, Kate Chopin's The Awakening. I write about why this book is important to me. You can check out the post here.

If you are interested in joining us, please head on over there and leave us a comment. We will get back with you. We also would greatly appreciate if anyone would like to include us on their blogroll-if you do, let us know and we will gladly return the favor!

No comments:

Just Who is this Mary Kay Lady?

I've always considered myself to not be one of those "hair and nails" girls who are constantly obsessed with makeup and lookin...