Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bibliophilia

I've got bibliophilia. I could just read and read all day long, and I can never get enough of it.

So, tomorrow I have decided that I am starting a book blog. I mentioned it on twitter and a couple of other people said that they might be interested, so I am just writing down my thoughts here until I am able to set the other blog up tomorrow.

I have a few publisher connections who have asked me to review books and sometimes I don't have the time or they don't really fit into the theme of this or that blog that I am working on, so I pass up the offer. But then it suddenly occurred to me that there are probably tons of other people who wouldn't mind getting a free book here or there in exchange for a blog post about it.

So, I've decided to conserve resources and I offered up on twitter that I will be starting the blog and am inviting whoever would like to participate. I'm not sure how exactly this will pan out, but we'll see how it goes. I'll take the free review books that are offered to me and I will pass them off onto whoever might want to read them. In exchange, the person will write a quick book review.

So, if you are interested, let me know and we will keep you updated as to how this folds out. We probably won't have books for a couple of weeks, because I've got to first create a little content on the site, but sooner or later there will be opportunities. Drop me a line if you want in!

No comments:

Just Who is this Mary Kay Lady?

I've always considered myself to not be one of those "hair and nails" girls who are constantly obsessed with makeup and lookin...