Sunday, January 17, 2010

Do I Really Need Any New Projects??

I'm excited to announce a new little project that I want to start in my free time! (As if I am not already running from one project to the next). Well, I am a big book slut and I love to read, read, read. And I most definitely love to talk about books.

So I have decided that I am going to start another blog in the next couple of days with a specific emphasis on some of my favorite books. I am literally going to go through my bookshelf, blog about books that I own, reread some of them, and maybe even get to some of those books that I have always wanted to get to but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Hopefully other book lovers will also like to read it and I will learn about some other great books that other people recommend.

Stay tuned! I will keep you updated!!

Update: The blogspot address that I wanted is taken, so I am just going to buy the actual url which is available. This means that I am going to need to set up a wordpress blog that is hosted on my account. Until I can get everything set up, I just figure that I'll blog about the books on this blog and then later move over my book talk to the other.

No comments:

Just Who is this Mary Kay Lady?

I've always considered myself to not be one of those "hair and nails" girls who are constantly obsessed with makeup and lookin...