Monday, August 31, 2009

Thanks for Making Me a Fighter

Dear Any Enemy or Player Hater that I've Ever Had,

As many of you know, I'm like the fucking energizer bunny-there's no stopping me when I set out to do something. I accomplish what I want, when I want and I don't let anyone let me tell me otherwise. You've tried to derail my plans, persuade me against doing something, told me that I wouldn't be successful or something wouldn't work, and all such jealous hogwash. You've slandered my name, turned weak people against me, and tried to make it hard on me.

Yet I still come out on top, bitches. People like you have kept me on my toes and keep me at the top of my game.

Fuck you very much!

2 comments:

THE EVIL SLUT CLIQUE said...

We like this quote from Diablo Cody: "Criticism is as useful as praise. I eat it like fuel. I'm the little engine that runs on hate. My productivity spikes when I've got something to prove, and it seems like I always do."

Miss Unconventional, Latina Fatale said...

Yes, yes, yes!! I LOVE it!!