Saturday, August 15, 2009

Say It Sista: The Quotable Bitch

"I strive to get what I want and people have said that I'm a monster in that department. But that's always said about us ladies who grasp for our own strength". Julie Andrews, actress

"I also believe that when you are attacked, you have to deck your opponent". Hillary Rodham Clinton

"Once a crowd chased me for an autograph. 'Beat it,' I said, 'go sit on a tack!' 'We made you,' they said. 'Like hell you did!' I told them". Katharine Hepburn, actress

"If I had my life to live over, I would do it all again, but this time I would be nastier". Jeanette Rankin, first female U.S. Congresswoman

"Some people wear their heart up on their sleeve. I wear mine underneath my right pant leg, strapped to my boot". Ani DiFranco, singer

"When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers I kind of wanted to be a vampire". Angelina Jolie, actress

"We are the women men warned us about". Robin Morgan, feminist activist

Source: The Quotable Bitch

No comments:

Just Who is this Mary Kay Lady?

I've always considered myself to not be one of those "hair and nails" girls who are constantly obsessed with makeup and lookin...