Friday, July 17, 2009

Unrepentant SLUT Series: Darlin Nikki

I remember as a child the first time I heard about a sexually liberated woman was when I heard Prince's song "Darlin Nikki". For the life of me I couldn't quite figure out what Prince was talking about when he said that "Nikki started to grind". Although I didn't understand the entire song, I pretty much got the jist of the storyline. As a child, I always wondered why she woke up and left him in her big ole castle. I'm all grown up and I still ask myself the same question. Come on, now, I'm most definitely not leaving some joe blow to sleep in my house! Now that I'm a big girl, in my head Nikki has all kinds of whips, chains, and bdsm torture devices, too! And all sorts of outfits to crossdress Prince (although it's not like he needs a lot of help).

Here's a little flashback of the song.



Did anyone else ever think that it was crazy that Nikki left him sleeping in her bed, alone?

I heart Prince.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I absolutely love your blog. I'd like to ask you something. Would you mind emailing me? scandalous1 at gmail dot com.

Stephanie

Admin said...

Thank ya darlin, I'm a Fan of your site as well!!!!

Just Who is this Mary Kay Lady?

I've always considered myself to not be one of those "hair and nails" girls who are constantly obsessed with makeup and lookin...