Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bad-Ass Bitch of the Day: Sista Queen

Check out Sista Queen's "Try Being a Lady" spoken word performance:



Here are some of my favorite phrases:

"Try being a lady? ...use me as your trophy so you can parade me...use my vagina to only birth babies...be your damsel in distress so a brother can save me"

"if my tongue was a trigger, you'd have been shot...get real-I'm gonna stay inappropriate until I fucking rot...I don't talk about love, I don't talk about sex, I don't talk about things that'll put your dick on erect"

"I'm gonna get a sex change so you and half of america can suck my dick!"

No comments:

Just Who is this Mary Kay Lady?

I've always considered myself to not be one of those "hair and nails" girls who are constantly obsessed with makeup and lookin...