Friday, October 15, 2010

Non-Consensual Unprotected Sex

Recently one of my friends called me and posed a question that I haven't been able to get out of my head. It has to do with a man taking a condom off without permission while having consensual sex. Is it rape? Should a man be arrested? Has anyone ever been arrested for something like that? Would the police even arrest someone? Has anything like that ever happened to you?

I wrote about it over on my other new blog Latina Fatale. Check it out and I would love to hear your perspective.

2 comments:

ladykhalia said...

I feel blessed to have encountered this blog. Yes, I see non-consensual unprotected sex as grounds for arrest. However, I do not see that level of sensitivity in our society to occur in the near future. In closing, I am grateful for such rich thought and zesty blog!

whoresandhookers said...

Isn't that what Wikileaks founder Julian Assange was arrested for?

That plus not calling afterwards.

Just Who is this Mary Kay Lady?

I've always considered myself to not be one of those "hair and nails" girls who are constantly obsessed with makeup and lookin...