Friday, October 15, 2010

Non-Consensual Unprotected Sex

Recently one of my friends called me and posed a question that I haven't been able to get out of my head. It has to do with a man taking a condom off without permission while having consensual sex. Is it rape? Should a man be arrested? Has anyone ever been arrested for something like that? Would the police even arrest someone? Has anything like that ever happened to you?

I wrote about it over on my other new blog Latina Fatale. Check it out and I would love to hear your perspective.

2 comments:

ladykhalia said...

I feel blessed to have encountered this blog. Yes, I see non-consensual unprotected sex as grounds for arrest. However, I do not see that level of sensitivity in our society to occur in the near future. In closing, I am grateful for such rich thought and zesty blog!

whoresandhookers said...

Isn't that what Wikileaks founder Julian Assange was arrested for?

That plus not calling afterwards.