Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Once Upon a Strange Mood

I miss blogging, as I haven't blogged in quite a bit. It's been a rough month which started with the flu and has a been a constant battle of personal and professional conflict. I've been too emotionally exhausted, to put it bluntly, to even try to think about it for the time that it would be required to blog about.

So today I had this wild urge to dig through almost every piece of music that I own to try to define the way that I have been feeling over the past few months. I searched and I searched until I found Jewel's "Foolish Games" which has for some reason always spoken to my soul like no other song that I have ever heard before.



And what tied close in the number two was "Why?" by Annie Lennox:



And third place goes to "Losing my Religion" by REM:



And then the fourth place goes to "What is it About Men" by Amy Winehouse:


And that sums up my life.

1 comment:

C... said...

Sorry to hear of your woes. I hate when I feel that way. It takes a lot out of me.

Just Who is this Mary Kay Lady?

I've always considered myself to not be one of those "hair and nails" girls who are constantly obsessed with makeup and lookin...