Monday, May 4, 2009

Upcoming Guest Bloggers


I'm really excited about my upcoming guest bloggers. I choose them both because I like their little sassy style.

One of the guest bloggers is Femina Prudentia who is my fellow Merlot-drinking and 48-Laws-of- Power-reading partner in crime. She's one of the few women who can possibly drink me under the table. Until she gets her blog that she's been working on up and going, you can find her on twitter. I've never crossed paths with another woman who has read and studied the 48 Laws of Power just as I have, until I met her. It's my mission in life to persuade other women to read the book. Buy the damn book already-from my store, that is!

The other guest blogger is Pinksugacupcake, who I also met on twitter. I like her sassy little style and I was totally smitten when I read her post about her love for plotting and scheming to bring her professor down. If it's one thing I admire, it's a woman who knows how to plot and scheme!! It's my mission in life to empower and corrupt Pink Suga, one step at a time.

Stay tuned for their posts!! If there is anyone else who has any great ideas or propositions and want to write a guest post, contact me. Men are welcome also!!

No comments:

Just Who is this Mary Kay Lady?

I've always considered myself to not be one of those "hair and nails" girls who are constantly obsessed with makeup and lookin...