Sunday, September 5, 2010

Wild Women Reviews

I'm starting a new blog with a similar theme here that we have on Bad Ass Femmes. I haven't been been updating too frequently here because I have started to prefer the wordpress platform and the functionality that it provides. I plan on continuing to write here, but maybe not so often.

We are creating a writing collective over at Wild Women Reviews, where we are going to review web sites, books, movies and anything and everything else that our wild hearts desire. If you are interested in contributing, please visit us over at Wild Women Reviews and let us know!

If you are a Bad Ass Femmes reader, we also would appreciate your support of including our new site in your blogroll! Thanks for your support!! xoxo


I will be back over here very shortly, as soon as everything is set up over there!

No comments: